 Instructions / 434
  Re: Announcing BIP Model Inventories

(...) Cool feature. Some issues that I see: 1) If I want to add another inventory, I have to go through My Account - B.I. Inventory Management - Add/Update. There is no quick link back to the Inventory Management page. 2) If I upload an inventory, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Announcing BIP Model Inventories

Hi Duane, I'm sure Jake will jump in here and answer some of these questions, but there are some I can answer as well; (...) overwrite (...) We made the decision to launch without a delete function as we identified a potential infrastructure problem (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Announcing BIP Model Inventories

(...) Yep, that's on my list. I have a series of minor flow issues that I need to address and document so we can get them improved. (...) I am working on a method of "deleting" that should be live tonight. This method doesn't actually delete it from (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX)