 Instructions / 425
424  |  426
Subject:
BIP Updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce.biportal
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 10:29:46 GMT

A quick note to mention a couple updates to the Building Instructions Portal.

CharityWare - We will no longer be focusing the site on a CharityWare concept. Bandwidth costs money, and the CharityWare concept didn’t seem to work out that well anyway.

BIP Gear - Along the same lines as above, we have created a CafePress store front with some BIP Gear for purchase. My favorite (and the cheapest item) is the BIP stickers. In the coming days, I will be creating more gear, so check back often. All sales help support the BIP.

Donations - We have added a Paypal donation functionality if you would like to further support the BIP.

Bug Fixes - We are continuing to chase down a few elusive bugs, and have already fixed several. If you encounter any problems, please let me know.

Featured BI - Added some info on how to become a featured BI.

More updates coming soon! As always, any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Webmaster - BIP