 Instructions / 421
    Instructions for my 4100+4099 Transformer Race Car —Paul S. D'Urbano
   Hello, For those who are interested, I've posted instructions for my race car transformer made by combining pieces from Maximum Wheels (4100) and Robobots (4099) Designer Sets. All you need is one copy of each set. Via Building Instructions Portal (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general)