 Instructions / 366
    Re: Instructions for the Cathedral Board Game —Mark D. McKean
   (...) first plastic version by Mattel)...are your pieces based on the current version's designs, or are they original? One thing I think is a possible downside to your version...the boxed game (at least, my version of it) has raised squares on the (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Instructions for the Cathedral Board Game —Jason Spears
   (...) Thanks. I copied the piece design from Gary Thomas' version(1) with some creative changes. I believe he got his ideas from a wood version he owned. (...) I haven't had too much trouble with that when I have played (2). But then I haven't tried (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.gaming)