 Instructions / 332
    Build-a-Bot —Eric Sophie
   Hey cool, I remember the announcement, but I didn't know it was featured on www.Lego.com ! (URL) by step instructions - Original Mech design by Eric Sophie (URL) on CD. (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Build-a-Bot —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Congrats mate! Your worth the attention! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.inst)