 Instructions / 307
    A&M LEGO Place open again with new BIs, poems, and more... —Ahui Herrera
   After a week of being off-line A&M LEGO Place is officially open once again. We have several new goodies for everyone. ***...*** NEW BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS First off we have made another set of building instructions uploaded. We are honoring a very (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)