 Instructions / 301
    Save your valentines with this BIs —Ahui Herrera
   Don’t know what to get your loved one for valentines? Well we got the answer! With only 48 hours left A&M Productions is proud to present a new set of building instructions by entitled Be Mine Sculptor! This sculptor is a creation of Tony Hafner and (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

        Re: Save your valentines with this BIs —Ahui Herrera
   Sorry about this but that last message was NOT ready to go. I sent the draft version of the annoucemnet prior to proofing. =) -AHui ***...*** Don’t know what to get your loved one for valentines? Well we got the answer! With only 48 hours left A&M (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)