 Instructions / 299
    B.I. Portal reaches 300 instructions! —Jake McKee
   Today was another landmark for the B.I. Portal... we reached 300 uploaded instructions! We are quickly approaching the 400 instruction number...at which time, we will give away a 5563 Model Team Racing Truck! In an ongoing effort to help build and (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)