 Instructions / 191
  Lpub 2.1.0.4 problems

Kevin, I may have jumped the gun, but I just noticed your site had a new version of Lpub, so I downloaded and installed. I am finding a couple of problems (not sure if they are related to 2.1.0.4 or if I am just now finding them). - I noticed that (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: Lpub 2.1.0.4 problems

(...) I'll have to look at this. You are sure that MEGAPOV is in the same directory as POV-Ray, just like MEGA-POV instructions say? I've not tested the new MEGAPOV and POV-Ray 3.5. Caveat Emptor. (...) Please make sure you are only running one (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: Lpub 2.1.0.4 problems

(...) Not using POV 3.5. If I do something (combination I'm not sure) it shows up after I jump around the menus for a while. (...) Only running one instance for sure. I actually restarted and went straight to Lpub. I did try rendering one of the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad)