 Instructions / 164
  Re: Win a free set!

(...) Absolutely! But don't let that stop you from adding even more great instructions! Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - B.I. Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

  Re: Win a free set!

(...) YUPY! This at least helps me out in not "killing" myself in trying to get more of my BIs out the door sooner. I really need to clear my inbox of BIs in progress but got too much "other LEGO" work bogging me down right now. -AHui (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)