 Instructions / 162
    Win a free set! —Jake McKee
    That's right! The Building Insturctions Portal ((URL) is giving away a 5563 Model Team Racing Truck! In an ongoing effort to help build and grow the Building Instructions Portal, we are making adding your instructions links even more rewarding! (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

        Re: Win a free set! —Benjamin Ellermann
     Dear Jake, I was wondering do we get credit for previous reviews or instructions which were added before the contest? If we do not that is ok. Ben (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

         Re: Win a free set! —Jake McKee
     (...) Absolutely! But don't let that stop you from adding even more great instructions! Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - B.I. Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

         Re: Win a free set! —Ahui Herrera
     (...) YUPY! This at least helps me out in not "killing" myself in trying to get more of my BIs out the door sooner. I really need to clear my inbox of BIs in progress but got too much "other LEGO" work bogging me down right now. -AHui (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

        Re: Win a free set! —Leonard Hoffman
   Hey jake, I've been unable to access the BIPortal for the last week or so. It keeps coming up with a "page missing" message. Just to let you know, so it can be fixed! peace _Lenny (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

        Re: Win a free set! —Jake McKee
   (...) Weird... I just noticed in my original post, I mis-spelled the URL. It should be: (URL) that and let me know via email (sink@countersinkdg.com) if it doesn't work. Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - B.I. Portal (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)