 Instructions / 112
    B.I. Portal passes 200 instructions! —Jake McKee
   Wow! The Building Instructions portal passed 200 Building Instructions last week! If you haven't checked out the B.I. Portal site yet, go to (URL) ! It's free to use, and simple to add your own B.I. links in. Just set up a user account (2 minutes (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.inst)