 Instructions / *41 (-5)
  Re: Instructions Newsgroup sidebar updated!

(...) Oops... thanks. It's fixed now! (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Instructions Newsgroup sidebar updated!

(...) looks good! -Rob. (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Build-a-Bot

And here it is! (URL) Sophie" <mylegomaster@cs.com> wrote in message news:H0Jpvt.AKz@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad)

  Instructions Newsgroup sidebar updated!

All, As the new lugnet.inst curator, I have taken my first stab at updating the sidebar. I have added several cool features and have a few more ideas for I will be working on later. Check it out at: (URL) me know what you think! Jake -- Jake McKee (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Return of Carolina Train Builders Free Model of the Month

It has been a few months since I posted a new CTB FMOTM (Free Model of the Month) but I have finally had some time to put something together. The August 2002 FMOTM is CTB-1128 Metroliner Baggage Car. (URL) color instructions are now available for (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact