 Instructions / *136 (-5)
  Re: Generating pictures of steps

Hopefully within the next week or two. I've been very busy over the last few months co-authoring a book on LEGO CAD tools. We're rapildy approaching the deadline, so I have little time for LPub. I want to take the time to test it on Windows 98, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Buffer Exchange and Ghost parts

I have added buffer exgange in my development version. It works except for one problem, the graying of previous steps parts gets messed up. I have to fix this. I also added ghosting and it works fine. I have to clean things up before a release, and (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Buffer Exchange and Ghost parts

(...) Can LPub handle the buffer exchnage and ghost parts? On version 2.0.0.65 it appears the answer is no.. =( -Ahui (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Quick clear, Buffer Exchange and Ghost parts tutorial

Wow... I just studied the file, and I'm pretty sure I get it! Thanks Miguel! They do seem like very powerful commands, if you want to do instructions straight from MLCAD, and hopefully with the LPub support it will make rendering instructions with (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: multi-set 'town' images on 1978-79 town instructions

"Jeff Stembel" <aulddragon@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:H5F04K.Drt@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) but (...) that I (...) use (...) as (...) picture? (...) building is the ONLY "set" in that diorama that is NOT shown in the catalog. That is (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact