 Harry Potter / 998
Re: Hagrid + Troll = FuN!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 02:03:06 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Daniel Ravenda writes:
dude were the heck did you get that idea i tried it its ok but
the clothes look betta on the troll but it douse look real cool

Well, Mr. no punctuation, no capitalization dude…         :)

I supped-up the Hagrid fig simply cause I find the Troll to be completely
inferior!               So I intended to put his accessories to good use.

P.S. thanx for compilin’ all those photos in Brickshelf!!!
I too am lookin’ forward to the up-coming Studio Monsters line myself.

the new studi sets werewolf attack (a were wolf can you see the chars of other castle
worlders fightin a wearwolf) and mad monster lab if the set includes cool mon. the other
2 mummys cript and vampire are not that usefull unless u want them as deamons

I was awaiting the release for a long time now…
  http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=10230

                        Sincerely,

                                   --==RiçhärÐ==--