 Harry Potter / 960
    Closer Look at Newer Pieces —Pawel Nazarewicz
   Due to some requests, I took some pictures of the new pieces in some of the new sets like the Troll, the faucet, and the pumpkin head. I will post more as I open up the sets: (URL) Pawel (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Closer Look at Newer Pieces —James Stacey
     good grief that troll head looks like its been hand drawn by a 5 yr old :) will the hagrid hair fit well on it ?? -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Pawel Nazarewicz" (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Closer Look at Newer Pieces —Frank Filz
   (...) been used in Belville before (the crown was introduced with the Fairytale series, the faucet and basin are older). Frank (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)