 Harry Potter / 950
  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

Hello! Excuse me for being dense, but I'd like to make sure I understand this: (...) So if I'd give my kids the HP train, they'd have to cannibalize their existing 9V set in order to put the HP on the rails (not to mention motorization)? Or I'd have (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

(...) Yes. (...) Yup. (...) Yes. (...) Yes. (...) Or that means that the train isn't compatible with tracks at all, being just a push toy. -John (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)