 Harry Potter / 940
Re: Who is that guy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 17:02:59 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Adam Murtha writes:
I just got back from seeing the Harry Potter movie (which I enjoyed) and I
started thinking about the Lego sets.  My immediete question is who is the
'ghost' guy in Snape's Class?  Peeves is the name, I think I've heard.  Or
was he one of the ghosts like Nearly-headless Nick?

Yep, Peeves is one of Hogwarts' resident ghosts-- a poltergeist to be exact,
and a bit of a PITB.

BTW were you able to find the SW combo pack you were looking for?  If not I can
take a look next time I'm at TRU (those value packs seem to go pretty fast
around here).

Maggie C.