 Harry Potter / 924
923  |  925
Subject:
Source of Train Car Bases in Harry Potter set 4705
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 21:39:54 GMT

For anyone else who might be planning to build a train car using dark grey
in the color scheme (as am I), you might be interested in knowing that the
HP Set 4705 (Snape's Class) includes two great bricks that can be used as
bases.  The dark grey bricks are 8x16 and 8x8, so together you have a train
car base of 8x24 to build on.

I bought a couple of these sets last night to get at some of the other
pieces (particularly the door and frame).  I didn't realize it had these
great dark grey bricks which are perfect for the next car I plan on building
(The Spider Style Passenger Coach to go with my Ghostline Express).

Anyway, I thought other train builders might be interested in knowing about
this source for some 8 wide bricks.  Hope it helps someone.

Greg

Here's the set in case you're unfamiliar with it:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4705