 Harry Potter / 9
Re: harry potter lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:50:09 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Andrew Weiner writes:
does anybody happen to know when pictures will be released

As far as the public was made aware during the Toy fair, marketing and
publicity for the sets wouldn't begin until September or late August. This
seems right now like an awfully long time to wait so I am hoping that Lego
might do some teaser placements in their next catalogue or that someone
might publish some spy pics somewhere(not that I approve of such an
activity, naturally). An interesting question is now that a formal
announcement has been made to make a movie of the sequel Chamber of Secrets,
when will the licensing agreements be announced? I assume Lewgo is going to
continue such a profitable-looking venture.

Jonathan