 Harry Potter / 895
Re: Harry Potter sets' pricing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 22:10:06 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Ken Cefaratti writes:
check out http://www.fbtb.net/hp/ipghp.html for US pricing and availability.

Thank you, Ken.
It was just as I thought: my local TRU is trying to rip me off... :-(
(I did not know, but the EUR symbol isn't accepted yet in this newsgroup -
hence, the "?" before the "35". Sorry 'bout this)

Pedro

In lugnet.harrypotter, Pedro Silva writes:
Hi, Potter fans!

I have been trying to find reference for Harry Potter sets' pricing, but I
was unable to find any. Can someone give me some assistance in this search?
I mainly need the retail price of the sets (cheapest seen, and average) in
Europe (Germany, for instance) and US.
I think that these sets are rather expensive here, for what I was able to
see: ?35 for a Hagrid's Hut! Parts are good, but are they worth this much?
PLMKWYT.

Please FUT as appropriate (feel free to e-mail me about this). TIA,

Pedro