 Harry Potter / 876
    TRU contest —Dave Johann
   Yesterday I walked into my local TRU and saw a contest for a 14" tall Harry Potter minifig built entirely from bricks. It looksed pretty good...one catch though: I'm not 14 or under, so I can't win. Check your local TRU as the display made it look (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)