 Harry Potter / 840
    4704 Missing Piece - Room of the Winged Keys —Chris Langstaff
   Was anyone else missing the silver 'crown' piece for the white queen figure in the new HP set 4704? Should I write to LEGO? Return it to the store? Can I get one on Baylit or a parts auction? It's not a crucial piece, but it looks rare and unique, (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: 4704 Missing Piece - Room of the Winged Keys —Alan Shutko
     (...) No, but I was missing a cape in one set. Call lego customer service (check (URL) and they'll get you set up. (...) Actually, I think I saw the piece in one of the bellville pictures.... (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: 4704 Missing Piece - Room of the Winged Keys —Ken Dowd
   (...) Have you opened the little white cardboard "box" that contains the minifig capes? I have opened two sets of 4704 and in both cases the silver crown was packed in with the capes. Ken (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: 4704 Missing Piece - Room of the Winged Keys —Jonathan Little
   (...) That's what happened with me. When I first dumped the set out on my table, I looked for it and couldn't find it. Then, when I just gave up and opened the box that the capes came in it fell out. I noticed that the cape box that comes with all (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)