 Harry Potter / 785
784  |  786
Subject:
AAHHH! MY EYES!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 00:16:55 GMT

So...the Harry Potter sets FINALLY showed up here on California's Central
Coast...found a full pallet display in the middle of the aisle at the local
Wal*Mart...money's tight, so I talked the wife into letting me get just one
of the $10 sets...in order to get a Harry fig, I picked up 4721 Hogwarts
Classrooms...dumped out the parts and...

MY RETINAS! THEY'RE BURNED OUT! AAAAHHHHHHH!

Two different oranges...two differernt purples...hot pink chairs...trans
pink-purple-blue-antifreeze yellow-antifreeze red...chrome silver-chrome
brass...all on two 8x8 plates! COLOR OVERLOAD!

Bummer Harry's cape is purple in this set though (and what's up with it
being packaged in a little box? I've never seen that before...)...now I'll
need to pick up a set with the black cape to get the definitive LEGO Harry
fig...may need to stand this one next to my MOC fig and snap off a couple of
comparison pics for my BrickShelf gallery...

Matt