 Harry Potter / 779
    Re: Any HP sets in Canada? —Greg Hyland
   I was told last week by the big downtown Toronto Toys R Us that the Harry Potter sets have arrived in the Canadian TRU warehouses on the 15th of September, and could wind up on the shelves "within a day or within a month." I've been checking three (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Any HP sets in Canada? —Adam Murtha
   I checked a local TRU today and was told they'd have the Harry Potter sets 'early or middle of October' and I checked a Walmart and they're Lego selection was pretty poor, as usual, and no HP. Couldn't even find an employee to ask. Oh well. Adam (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Any HP sets in Canada? —James Brown
   (...) I managed to catch Walmart in Sherwood Park while they were doing their fall toy re-org, and caught a semi-knowledgable employee... no estimate on when the HP stuff would be in, but she did know that it wouldn't be a shelf-stocked item (at (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.ca)