 Harry Potter / 773
772  |  774
Subject:
Dig that Crazy Turban!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 03:00:23 GMT

The purple turban is mine, thanks to my local Wal-Mart (Richmond, VA)
breaking out the HP sets yesterday morning.  Of the sets I nabbed, 4702 The
Final Challenge is the only one I've opened - and that's because I HAD to
see that purple turban.  The whole Quirrell mini-fig is awesome!  I've been
wanting more mini-figs dressed with ties and to have one in purple attire is
a bonus. The head provides some exceptional faces but it's the turban, man
the turban.

As you might guess I'm really liking the turban.  I was surprised to find
that there's a little hole in the center - approximately on the forehead of
the fig.  It's too small for something like one of the translucent jewels
but it is the right size for the regular hat plumes.  I'm wondering if
others think this is what the hole is intended for?

I've experimented with a couple of different plumes in some pictures that
are in the following Brickshelf folder:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=7212

Enjoy!  I sure am.

Greg

P.S. In conjunction with my other LEGO related hobby - stop motion
animation, I see a turban sporting mini-fig coming in handy for a magic show
/hyptonist performance or what I'll probably do first - a flying carpet scene!