 Harry Potter / 75
  When's the next book?

I know I could find this answer on some other fansite but i hat digging like that. Does anyone know the publish date for the fifth volume? Its titled something like HP and the Order of the Phoenix I think. Frankly, I'm such an impatient person I can (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: When's the next book?

(...) ?? Wow! You'll have a long wait. I've heard Fall of 2002. Hope I'm wrong. Til then, buy lots of Lego......... (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: When's the next book?

(...) Really? Wow. Hadn't they been coming out about once a year? Then again, they're getting much longer, so they should take longer to write. Maybe Rowlings is using the extra time to do the "I've stumbled through this far by luck, but now I'd (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: When's the next book?

(...) From what I've heard, Rowlings actually had the whole seven book series mapped out before she sat down to really write the first one. She knew that each book would chronicle one year at Hogwort's, the developing of relationships and all that. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: When's the next book?

I can't find where it was that I saw Fall 2002. Here's what I did find. The title will probably be "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix". This was announced by JKR on The Today Show during a visit to the US in Oct. 2000. She has repeated it at (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: When's the next book?

(...) She also said that the Order of the Phoenix will be closer to the length of books 2 and 3, not nearly as long as book 4. (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: When's the next book?

(...) actually it was every six months. (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)