 Harry Potter / 736
    Harry Potter has hit Atlanta —Mark Williams
   The Walmart in Dunwoody (Atlanta, GA) has Harry Potter LEGO sets. The sets are in a special aisle display. I bought Hogwarts Express for 48.88. (as an aside, I was disappointed with it). I checked with Target and Toys R Us but neither has received (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)