 Harry Potter / 708
  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

Same here. I can never resell legos. the become like children... KEith (...) ___...___ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

(...) My secretary gave me her son's Lego collection last week. I probably could have sold it for $80-$100 (on ebay) but I had already mentally added them to my ranks, and you don't sell out your own! Plus, she gave those to me because I like Lego, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)