 Harry Potter / 664
    Professor Quirrell —Todd Arntson
   Possible Spoiler Alert: : : : : : : : : : Okay, now that the proper warning is out of the way, can someone detail Professor Quirrell for us? Like pictures, please? Two faces, or a face in the Turban, or what? Thanks! Todd Lugnet Member 949 (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Professor Quirrell —Troy Cefaratti
   Todd Arntson <taa23@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GJxJx0.7JD@lugnet.com... (...) The head is printed on both sides. The other side is cool! ;) I'll get pictures up as soon as I can. Troy (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)