 Harry Potter / 663
Re: First Impressions: Diagon Alley - 4723
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:46:25 GMT

Troy's Surplus Lego wrote:

I've just finished building set 4723 Diagon Alley which my brother picked up
this afternoon at Walmart and was nice enough to let me play with.

Overall I like the set, it has alot of interesting parts in interesting
colors.  I must say it is a bit difficult to look at when you assemble it
and mix all those colors together though!

Some observations:

Green frog, light gray owl, dark gray rat, white kitten.

Are you sure it isn't a toad? *G,d,r*

--
Matt Brooks