 Harry Potter / 644
Re: Harry Potter pix in S@H Catalog...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 02:59:12 GMT

i dunno, it seems like we may be getting more pieces at the expence of
complexity (and building innovation). i mean, come on, hp has three sets that
utilize cardboard backrounds as key portions of the set (i mean, take the
backround out of gryffindor, and you've got doesn't make the least sense). not
that i have a real problem with this, i just prefer building innovation to new
pieces (a la the star wars line, which was amazing).

peace
-lenny

In lugnet.harrypotter, Lou Zucaro writes:
All I'm saying at this point is this *appears* to be the best theme (from
the standpoint of pieces) in a long time.

Lou
lou@pause.com