 Harry Potter / 638
Re: Diagontastic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 01:54:33 GMT

I have been hoping for years that lego would release an Arabian Nights
theme.  So far, Quirrel is the closest to that.  So I'm right with you,
Lenny, I want the turban!

KEith

From: "leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com>
To: lugnet.harrypotter@lugnet.com, lugnet.castle@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Diagontastic!
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:13:01 GMT

i just ordered mine yesterday. im also hoping diagon alley might be a good
source of stuff to sell in the market place, but all three of these type
sets i
think are cool, simply because they offer room furnishings.

as ive said long before, im especially stoked about the turban in 'the
final
challenge.'

here's one for a muslim-arab theme castle legos!!

peace
-lenny

In lugnet.harrypotter, Felix Greco writes:
I just got my HP sets, which is surprising considering I ordered them • last
monday, and planes were grounded for quite a while after.  Anyway, Diagon
Alley rocks...

http://www.fbtb.net/hp/sets/4723/index.html

... I'm guessing from the color schemes and variety of pieces this set is
aimed at girls.  But, I love it!  This a fantastic set for augmenting • your
wizard's arsenal.  I'm hoping to see a lot of magic related castle • creations
spawn from this!  I also got the Prof Quirrel set out of curiosity (those
who've read the book will know what I'm talking about).  Kind of • interesting.

Felix