 Harry Potter / 636
  Harry Potter sets in hand

Thanks to my brother and Walmart, we have all but the Sorting Hat and the Castle in hand. If anyone has any questions, post them here and either myself or my brother will try to answer them for you. Troy (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter sets in hand

Can you scan the minifigs or take some good pictures of them, if possible? (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter sets in hand

I can take pics, but unfortunately my card reader is out on loan. I'll try to get it back tomorrow. Troy Adam Murtha <adammurtha@home.com> wrote in message news:GJw3y3.DIC@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)