 Harry Potter / 608
    Re: Florence flasks? —David Till
   I havn't seen the catalog, but I think you might be refering to the flask in 4723 - on the shelf below the broomstick, between hermonie and the cloak. (Duckie) Dave Till Maggie Cambron <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Florence flasks? —Greg Perry
   (...) That's what I thought too when I first saw the subject line - but the "glassware" illustrated on the front of the new catalog looks more like what I'd call a laboratory beaker with a rounded bottom - ya know, the kind of thing high school boys (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)