 Harry Potter / 6
5  |  7
Subject:
Applying to Hogwarts at Harrypotter.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 00:11:55 GMT

If you've visited HarryPotter.com, you probably already know that it has a
Hogwarts section where you can enter your name and be sorted.  You may have
noticed that you will get interesting responses if you enter names like
'Harry Potter', 'Ron Weasley', etc.  Having too much time on my hands on a
Sunday afternoon, I present to anyone interested the complete list of names
you can enter for different responses.  Here goes:

ALBUS DUMBLEDORE
HARRY POTTER
RON WEASLEY
DRACO MALFOY
HERMIONE GRANGER
SEVERUS SNAPE
HAGRID
PROFESSOR QUIRRELL
PROFESSOR MCGONAGALL
KEVIN TSUJIHARA
KHALID OREIF
CHUCK DAGES
SUZANNE ABRAMSON
BARRY MEYER
ALAN HORN
LIONEL WIGRAM
POLLY COHEN
LORENZO DIBONAVENTURA
DAVID HEYMAN
JOHN MA
EZRA GREENE
SAMMY SEE
SPENCER YU
GWEN WHITSON
MICHAEL LEWIS
CARA HAMM
JUDITH MYERS
GUY VARDAMAN
SEAN BURTON
RAY CALDITO
DIANE NELSON
BRIAN WARNER

Phew!  It's a pretty long list.  (32 in all.)  Enjoy and let me know what
you think.

Bryan Beckwith