 Harry Potter / 545
    A couple things . . . —Tim Saupé
   Hi - FBTB II has a scan from the latest JC Penney catalog that shows the box art for 4707 Hogwart's Castle - and the set guide has the piece counts now listed as well. Tim (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: A couple things . . . —James Brown
   (...) You mention that you aren't sure how the prices on the Sears website compares to the US MSRP; well I'd guess it's about typical for Sears... ~10%-20% above. The prices on the Sears website look about right to me. I'd expect the Bay to price (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)