 Harry Potter / 540
    New pics of HP sets at Sears of Canada —Greg Kramer
   Based on a post I saw in one of the Canadian groups, I found that the sears of Canada website has some different pics [at least, I'd never them before] of the Harry Potter sets: (URL) down into Shop Online, then Toys, Lego, and the Harry Potter sets (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: New pics of HP sets at Sears of Canada —Scott Arthur
   (...) See them here: (URL) detail is best on the enlarged pics. Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: New pics of HP sets at Sears of Canada —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) Thanks for the research guys....most of the harry potter sets do look worth getting... a nice mix of castle / town. If done right, you could have a very lovely looking gothic-style school house... Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: New pics of HP sets at Sears of Canada —Matt Brooks
   (...) Too bad the pictures are all labelled wrong. Hagrid's Hut is actually the Forbidden Corridor and vice versa. Same with the Snape's Class and Room With Winged Keys. At least the Express and Castle are labelled correctly. I liked the better (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: New pics of HP sets at Sears of Canada —Tanya K. Burkhart
   (...) I'm so glad I'm not the only one who noticed that! Tanya (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)