 Harry Potter / 522
  Re: When do we see HarryPotter in the US?

(...) I noticed that, too, but I wonder how accurate it is. It would seem that at this point in August, toy stores should have some idea when to expect them. I hope it isn't too long, whenever they come out. -Jonathan (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: When do we see HarryPotter in the US?

(...) The 2001 catalog I got a couple months ago said October 2001, iirc. (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego.direct)