 Harry Potter / 476
    Cursed! —Jeff Jardine
    (URL) wonder if LEGO will make the same "mistake." Jeff J (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Cursed! —Matthew Gerber
   (...) They already have...and so did I. OOPS...DARN! Isn't it amazing what someone will say just to draw attention to themselves and their organizations? And isn't it even more amazing how some 'journalist', somewhere, will believe that even the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Cursed! —Paul Coombs
     That just goes to show the mentality of some people: Who would want to ride a broom with the brush part in front of you, blowing all the dust and crud that was just swept up - into your face!? And if the "witch dude" could make his brooms fly in (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Cursed! —Nick Cameron
   (...) This kinda reminds me of whe people started wearing their caps backwards. NICK (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)