 Harry Potter / 457
Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 14:56:12 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Steve Bliss writes:

I agree its too bad it has no studs, but I thing the Adventuers Stegosaurus is
a great Lego animal.

Yeah, but the horse's neck moves.  Hopefully, Fluffy's heads/necks will,
too.  But I'm not holding my breath.

And I do really like the Adventurers' dinosaurs for looks.  I just wish they
had more movement.

But it could have been worse: they could have used the pieces from the new
Dinosaur/Jurassic Park III sets. Augh!

Do you have any yet?  I think they are great, and I can't wait to get
more!  :)

Yep, we've got the Brachiasaur, and the baby Brachiasaur.  My son is eagerly
plotting ways to save up for the rest. :)

I *love* the idea, but they all look somewhat goofy.  I think.  And why
aren't the necks/tails flexible?

I plan on making a bunch of monsters with the parts.  :)

I am glad they didn't use the parts, though, simply because Cerberus would
have been too big.  :)

Like he's not too big anyway? :)

Steve