 Harry Potter / 455
    Thanks for the pics! —Katie Dokken
   Just want to say a big Thank You to my Birthday Buddy, Matt Brooks for sending me the Harry Potter pics!! Katie (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Thanks for the pics! —Matt Brooks
   (...) Birthday buddies gotta' stick together!!!...!!! Especially with something as cool as this coming down the pike! Enjoy them in good health! (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)