 Harry Potter / 455
  Thanks for the pics!

Just want to say a big Thank You to my Birthday Buddy, Matt Brooks for sending me the Harry Potter pics!! Katie (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Thanks for the pics!

(...) Birthday buddies gotta' stick together!!!...!!! Especially with something as cool as this coming down the pike! Enjoy them in good health! (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)