 Harry Potter / 442
  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

Did anyone download these photos and save them before the lawyers took down the site? I'd like to get copies. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) the (...) :) Yes, I always try to do that. Do you want the detail pics to? /Elin (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) Hey Elin, I got them also, but, detail pics? Please, I missed those!! (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) Elin, Could you send me the batch of HP pics, too? I'm trying to decide how many of each set I need, and figure that into my verrry slim Lego budget! I very much appreciate it, ~~Tatyana (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) I hate to do one of those "me too" postings, but can someone send me the pics as well? I missed it all. That's what I get for spending the weekend outdoors! :-) Katie (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

Elin, Could you please send me both sets of pics? I'd very much appreciate it. Didn't really get enough time to analyze them. :-) Thanks -L (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) ... the one weekend (Canada Day long weekend) I don't read Lugnet, and I miss the one thing that I've been waiting for ... Elin, if you are anyone else saved the detailed pics, I would be eternally grateful if one could email them to me. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

Yes could you send me all of them. Just attach them to an email to asneary@shakespearedc.org thanks (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) (URL)An anxious HP Castle Lego fan thanks you. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)