 Harry Potter / 431
Re: 100th message in this thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 17:58:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nick Cameron writes:
I'd just like to say, to anyoune too scared to look at the pics, nearly half
of it is cardboard.

Hardly half.  Unless something isn't pictured, 4701, 4702, 4704, 4705, 4706,
and 4708 have no large cardboard/plastic/whatever pieces.  4707 has a large
piece used to fold up to a conical roof, which makes up maybe 15% of the total
volume, if even that.  4709 has two medium sized pieces with slate roof
printing or somesuch, and they don't even make up 5% of that set.  4721, 4722,
and 4723 each have a very large piece used as walls.  While these pieces
dominate the sets, the parts each set has are so good to easily make up for it,
in my opinion.

Jeff