 Harry Potter / 414
  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) Yes, you still need spoiler notices. It is a little thing called COURTESY, which seems to be missing from today's (and yesterday's) school curricula. Paul Sinasohn in a bad mood today (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) Feeling better today, I trust? Just think...only a few days until our Guarded Inns arrive. There, now, that's better. By the way, one time Jesus was, wait, here, lemme, um, yeah *****SPOILER NOTICE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER READ THE BIBLE**** (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)