 Harry Potter / 411
Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 18:27:52 GMT

I will have to buy the
Hogwarts castle just to get that awesome light grey euro-armor and visored
helm, with the Gryffindor shield.  *DOH*

In lugnet.harrypotter, James Stacey writes:
we can hope for an accessory pack or a minifig pack, otherwise an army of
these guys ids gonna be real expensive.

Lego's minifig packs have not been too pretty in recent years.  And when
they have come out, they feature only main characters that are easy to get
in other ways.  The Fright Knight minifig pack comes to mind.  I can't
really see them putting in the suit of armor (not even really a character)
when they would have to leave out a main character like Ron or Snape or
somebody.  Maybe they will surprise us.