 Harry Potter / 409
Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 17:11:44 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Tamyra Teed writes:
I believe that's Herbert the Norwegian Ridgeback :) I was wondering how
long it would take someone to notice him!!  I thought he was in a later
book though.. of course I could easily be mistaken..

Actually, it's Norbert not Herbert :) and yes he was in the first book (but
I understand how you could be mistaken - I always have a hard time
remembering which events took place in which book).

Ken

Good Eye's Elin :)

Tamy

Elin Overnas wrote:

In lugnet.harrypotter, René Hoffmeister writes:
Hi,

I've uploaded the first true Harry Potter pictures, see

http://www.1000steine.de/harrypotter/

Regards, René
www.1000steine.de

Look at 4707, in the fire place - is that a green baby dragon?

/Elin