 Harry Potter / 375
Re: True Harry Potter Pics...and I feel sick!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 21:15:32 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Shiri Dori writes:

I wish "we" had a concrete answer.

<smile but frown>

-Shiri
P.S. Yes Paul, I did get those arms - thanks *so* much.

I'm glad they arrived OK.

I remember that Lego said in 1998 or '99, whichever year Mindstorms came out,
that 10% of Lego was bought by adults for themselves.

That's us, plus all the robotic folks who bought the Mindstorms stuff as a
novelty experiment.

And any company that caters to 10% of its customers won't be in business too
long. :-)

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET # 115