 Harry Potter / 354
Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 17:07:41 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, René Hoffmeister writes:
Hi,

I've uploaded the first true Harry Potter pictures, see

http://www.1000steine.de/harrypotter/

I dislike most of the set designs, but man, those are some great parts!!!
Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme!!!!  :)

I see gray armor, gray sword, cool owls, brown 4L bars, more gray arched
windows, rats, keys, three new hairpieces, a gray beard, spiral staircase,
Cerberus (woohoo!), trans-light blue flame, red lampposts, verdigris cones, new
shield heraldry, solid green froggies, cupboards in neet colors, drawers,
purple and magenta wizard hats, etc.  Great stuff.  :D

Jeff